Join The Team
Job Title: Manager, Cloud Engineering Division
Company Name: Whizkids Tech LLC
Job Location: 333 Washington Ave N, Suite 307, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Oversee our team of Cloud Engineers in the building and delivery of Cloud based services to our customers, including assigning and reviewing work of our Cloud Engineers;
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines;
- Manages all Cloud Engineering projects. This includes the design and management of project plans for staff, monitoring workflow and assignments, and reviewing all work product to ensure completeness and quality;
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions. Under this role’s leadership, we anticipate our Cloud Engineering team will see substantial growth;
- Review Cloud Engineering project plans for specific customers to plan and coordinate project activity amongst Whizkids Tech Cloud Engineers;
- Oversee the design and deploy dynamically scalable, available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on the cloud;
- Manage the operational budget and expenditures (P&L) of the Cloud Engineering Division;
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from a service provider; and
- Mitigate complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud platforms.
- On average, position oversees a team of 4 Cloud Engineers.
- This position is based at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN, but working remotely is permissible.
Requires Master’s degree in Software Engineering or a related field.
Must also have 5 years of experience in the following:
• Experience as a technical service architect in the cloud industry.
• Utilizing Linux, virtualization and containerization technologies.
• Management of a team of Cloud Engineers.
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter via email.